Ohio Leases – May 13, 2019
These are my last 10 leases available for 2019-2020 hunting season!!!
- 80 wooded acres near McConnelsville, Morgan County, with parking area and can have up to 4 hunters $2400
- 85 acres in Jackson Count $3000 with lots of sign and borders Cooper Hollow Wildlife area
- 148 acres in Meigs County, proven area, great gun hunting with all woods $4600
- Jackson County 230 acres with corn and beans and easy terrain to hunt, camper allowed $6500
- Perry County 140 bow and muzzleloader only proven trophy farm and a rare find
- Gallia County 120 acres nice mix of meadows and woods $3600
- 345 with old cabin, pond, Big Bucks and camper site with electric. Email me for more info and price.
- 285 acres with food plot, fronts several roads for access $6700 camper site with electric available
- Meigs County 27 wooded acres perfect for 1-2 hunters $1200
- Washington County 112 acres bordering national forest for more hunting, meadows, good river fishing and possible food plots $30/acre
Please email any questions to email@example.com